This course is a six session ‘live online’ course that will help you think through what sort of business to set up if you are not sure yet and will investigate whether this idea is viable.
It is particularly suitable for those thinking about setting up a small business.
This course is interactive and you will have a workbook and templates to help you set up your business.
The objectives of this course are:-
- To plan how to set up this business
- To identify a business opportunity that suits you
- To learn how to get other people to buy from your busines
- To check whether your business idea will make you money, and how to make more money
- To start to write a straightforward business plan
This course will cover-
- Course Overview
- Your business ideas
- Customers and competition
- Cash flow
- Break even
- Launching your business
This course is delivered on a rolling basis starting on 16th March 2017 at 7:00pm GMT – do not worry if you are unable to attend a session as the replay will be available and is free for the paid memberships – you can join as a member here